Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Building a bear

So today I decided to build a bear. Now I know what you are thinking

What Kevin went to Build-a-Bear alone? What a loser.

No I did not go to build a bear alone, or to build a bear at all. I actually built a bear. Yes, a human bear in my driveway. Now I know what you are thinking human bear he is an idiot bears are human. No this one is, it is part bear part human… actually its more like half and half… for now. This brilliant idea came to me earlier today and it all started when I realized that I had a sister a sister with the name Clare and the nickname Clare Bear. Since we had a decent amount of time to spend together today because of her half day and my relatively slow day of moving stuff. We decided to make her into a ferocious beast. It was a long process but I think we did a great job in turning her into the greatest killing machine on the planet. Here is an artist’s rendition of the beast as I like to call her....Be afraid be very afraid. muahahahahahahaha! I believe that is all for today... but we'll see.

No comments: